How is Digital Inventory Management Used in Additive Manufacturing?
Würth Additive Group’s 3D printing services offer a streamlined and efficient method to simplify your supply chain, reduce development times, and increase the ability to adapt to customers’ needs.
Würth’s 3D Printing Delivers:
- Decades of experience in C-Parts and supply chain management
- Lower purchasing costs and significant cost savings so you can concentrate on your core business
- Engineering expertise during the design phase, saving you time and money with more efficient fastening solutions. Reducing component count and increasing installation efficiency adds to your bottom line.
- A qualified sourcing team to verify dimensions and provide your printed part to our suppliers. A model in hand, with exact dimensions, means efficiency is increased and down-time risk is lessened.
- An on-demand, knowledgeable sales team ready to discuss the different materials and printing capabilities available.
- Printing resources from value-oriented to the highest specification available
We offer a digital industrial solution for:
- “Metal on-demand” capabilities expand the scope of problem-solving on your production floor
- Wide range of metal and polymer materials allow you to design for strength, stress, and impact
- Quickly prototype new ideas at a low cost to provide the best solution
- Software that allows an engineering team to have the same standardized parts library nationwide or around the globe
- Digital Kanban of replacement parts/tools/fixtures keep the line running with minimal downtime or cost
- Increase speed, efficiency, or ergonomics in assembly with custom tools
- Cut down on standing inventory space by keeping a digital library of slow running components
- We provide 3D drawings, prototypes, and recommendations on potential cost-saving
- As you gather forecast information we can give prospective pricing to help you project costs
- Take ideas from prototype, to pilot build, to full production - faster than the competition
- Accelerate and supports a SKU’s lifecycle
- Connect any number of facilities with a standardized process
- We curate your digital parts library, instantly standardizing your parts catalog across sites
- New tools or components can easily launch at all facilities, streamlining logistics and ensuring the right parts are at all locations
- The Würth CPS and 3D programs give a worldwide platform to cut waste in your supply chain