Würth aims to be more than just an industrial supplier. We are a partner — a collaborator and resource that truly understands the manufacturing environment and the challenges you face.
For 75 years, we’ve been building long-standing partnerships with our customers. Würth is the world’s largest distributor of industrial components from C-Parts, specialty fasteners, production consumables, safety supplies, and more. We’ve long believed that, just as important as parts are, maximizing reliability for your organization is paramount. It’s why our people remain urgently focused on providing the right product at the right time and at the right price — every time.
It’s all part of our comprehensive, passionate, and personal approach. We have the advanced technology to handle every aspect of your inventory management program including storage, ordering, bin placement, analytics, set up, and more. But even better — and more important — we have responsive, driven people dedicated to helping you grow your business.
Founded in 1945, we’re a privately-held, family-owned business just like we were in the beginning. Now, as an international supply chain solutions provider, we harness global purchasing power and a deep investment in an ever-expanding network of North American locations across the U.S., Canada, Mexico, and Brazil.
As a collection of North American companies with deep local, regional, and national roots, we provide local support that’s backed by the world’s largest industrial distributor.
The Würth Industry North America Family
We're not just a team, we're a "family" of leaders, makers, thinkers, and professionals who care about our company and our customers. We approach work and play with curiosity and optimism, using what we know to inspire and serve.
Würth Industry of North America provides access to our latest news and information.
- Würth Industry North America Signs Agreement to Nationally Distribute DSM 3D Printing Material Solutions
- Würth Industry Canada Signs Agreement to Nationally Distribute Sika Specialty Industrial Chemical Products
- Würth Industry North America Signs Agreement to Nationally Distribute Markforged 3D Printer
- Würth Industry North America Signs Agreement to Nationally Distribute Sika Speciality Industrial Chemical Products
- Additions to Imports from China Plus New Items from the European Union
- Würth Industry North America Acquires Fasco Fastener
- Additional Tariff Announced on Imports from China
- Würth Industry North America announces exclusive partnership with Fastener Training Institute
- Tariff Increase Announced on Imports from China
- Würth Revcar Fasteners Celebrates 50th Anniversary
In the News
We are honored that others have found our work as exciting as we do.
World Market Leader in the Trade of Fastening Materials
The Würth Group is the world market leader in its core business, the trade of assembly and fastening materials. It currently consists of over 400 companies in more than 80 countries and has more than 74,000 employees -- 32,000 are sales representatives. According to the preliminary annual financial statement, the Würth Group generated total sales of $15.6 billion in 2017.
In the core business, the Würth Line, the product range for craft and industry comprises over 1,000,000 products. This includes screws, screw accessories and anchors to tools, chemical-technical products and protective equipment. The Allied Companies of the Würth Group, which either operate in business areas adjacent to the core business or in diversified business areas, round off the range by offering products for DIY stores, material for electrical installations, electronic components (e.g. circuit boards) as well as financial services.
The Würth Group awarded Global Market Leader Champion 2018 in the trade of assembly and fastening materials.
New Product Design: Why It's the Best Time to Evaluate Your Fastener Application
Fasteners can easily be overlooked in the design process. However, evaluating fasteners and their application during the Conceptual and R&D stages can make a profound impact in your project’s success. Learn more.
Specialty Products: How They Can Simplify Manufacturing
The Würth SPG (Specialty Products Group) team focuses on finding innovative solutions for manufacturing, purchasing, and supply chain challenges. Learn more.
- Who is Würth
- Working at Würth
- Careers at Würth
- Würth Kitting & Assembly
- Würth Kitting & Assembly - Customization
- Würth Specializ3D - 3D Printing
- Würth Specializ3D - Complete Customization with 3D Printing
- Würth Specializ3D - 3D Printing Combats Manufacturing Challenges