Reduce Costs While Improving Production Processes
There's more to providing a better supply-chain strategy and ensuring you have parts on time. Reducing costs and cycle times, consolidating part numbers, and improving product design are all key factors to the success of your inventory management program.
CPS®TECH, Würth's engineering assistance program, will support you in all stages of your design and manufacturing process. Acting as a true extension of your engineering team, we help drive down cost and increase operational efficiencies.
You’ll find our value-added services and extensive engineering resources form an integral component of our customer service--and our partnership with you.
Take advantage of our engineering expertise and contact us today.
National Network. Local Support.
Our national network of engineers provide you with local support and access to vast industry knowledge--so you can concentrate on your core objectives. Involved in all stages of the design and manufacturing process, our engineers consult with yours to deliver numerous advantages.
- Ensure higher quality products
- Collaborate on new part designs, assist in product introductions, cut cost from legacy products and systems
- Generate cost-savings opportunities through participation in:
- Kaizen and lean events
- Product reviews
- Line walks
- Ergonomic and process flow improvements
- Part consolidation efforts
- Design assistance
- Recommend assembly techniques and technologies
- Working with your team to design production floor space for efficient parts usage, storage, and flow
Würth Engineering Services
With a dedicated expert to oversee your processes, our value engineering helps you reduce waste, eliminate errors, and drive supply chain costs down with:
- Print reviews & verification process
- Parts consolidation & standardization
- Production assistance
- REACH, RoHS, & ELV assistance
- Design assistance (incl. CAD)
- VA/VE cost savings initiatives
- Product tear downs
- Material and plating evaluation
Take Advantage of our Engineering Expertise:
Würth Fastener Academy
Learn answers to the complex questions that come up daily when dealing with the broad spectrum of fasteners at the Würth Fastener Academy.
We’ll provide you with information and knowledge to help your engineering team, plus purchasing, quality, and production. Offering training on three levels – basic, advanced, and expert – the Academy covers such topics as materials, grades, plating, assembly, and fastener standards.