Construction & Structural Steel Industry
Fasteners for the Construction Industry | High-Rise Buildings and Bridges
Between Würth owned companies Weinstock Bros., Inc, House of Threads, Würth Action Bolt, and Atlantic Fasteners, we offer more than 230 years of service to the Construction industry. These companies have served the needs of the construction industry to build some of the nation’s most renowned high-rise buildings, skyscrapers and bridges, such as the new World Trade Center, Tappan Zee Bridge, Comcast Building, Goldman Sachs Building, Tower A at Hudson Yards, Goethals Bridge and many others.
These businesses comprise Würth’s new business division, Würth Construction Services, and will operate on a shared system platform for optimal inventory visibility across multiple locations, which will offer improved service to regional and national customers. The new division will provide structural fastener components, inventory management, engineering support, kitting solutions, quality assurance, MRO and tooling, and PPE solutions for erectors, fabricators, contractors, and beyond to increase efficiency and lower cost. The new division will utilize its multiple locations across the US to be the premier supply chain solutions provider to the construction industry.
Würth understands your needs to get the job done on time and under budget. We pride ourselves on a quick turn-around time for quotes and the correct sequencing of the parts you need. Our experienced team of dedicated professionals make sure that your parts are packaged and labeled correctly to get you up and running on the job site.
We will meet your specific requirements to get you the necessary tensile strength, meet government regulations, address environmental concerns, or address your specific quality requirements.
- Download our free to learn more!
- Learn more about Würth Weistock Bros. Construction Services here.
Products: Structural Bolts, Nuts and more
In construction, an efficient supply chain is essential to ensuring a successful project. With our extensive experience, we have the capabilities to provide engineering support, kitting solutions, quality assurance solutions, and the structural fastener components required for any construction project, such as:
- Structural Bolts - F-3125, (A325, A490, A354 tension control assemblies) and more
- Structural Nuts - A563 (Grade C, 2H & DH), A194, heavy hex, and more
- Structural Washers - F436 (all finishes)
- Anchor Bolts - double-end studs, single-end Studs, expansion anchors, “L” shaped anchors, threaded rod, epoxy anchors
- Anchoring Systems - mechanical, chemical, and rotary hammer drill bits
- Inserts - such as flange, inserts, thread-serts, and blind inserts
- Weld and Thread Studs - threaded weld studs, concrete anchors, all-thread rod and all-thread studs
- Made-to-Order Parts - Hot-formed, Sag Rods, Drift Pins
- Finishes - Hot-dipped Galvanized, Mechanical Galvanized, Zinc Trivalent, Xylan, Dry Wax Lubricant
- Iron Worker Accessories, Tools, and Rigging
- Learn more about our structural fastener products!
Construction Industries Served
|Structural Steel Fabricators / Heavy Construction
||Manufacturers / Vendor Managed Inventory Systems