Industrial 3D Printing (Additive Manufacturing) Solutions
Würth’s Industrial 3D Printing Delivers:
- Decades of experience in C-Parts and supply chain management lower your purchasing costs, and produce significant cost savings so you can concentrate on your core business.
- Engineering expertise during the design phase, saving you time and money with more efficient fastening solutions.
- Reducing component count and increasing installation efficiency adds to your bottom line.
- Qualified sourcing team to take your printed part, verify dimensions, and provide that to our suppliers. A model inhand, with exact dimensions, means efficiency is increased and down time risk is lessened.
- Knowledgeable sales team ready to discuss the different materials and printing capabilities available.
- Printing resources from value-oriented to the highest specification available, we can accommodate your needs.
For More Information on the Future of Manufacturing
Industrial 3D Printing Capabilities
- Used with Onyx, a continuous thread of high strength fiber dramatically increases strength
- Carbon Fiber-Fiberglass
- HSHT Fiberglass-Kevlar
- Any polymer can print a singleitem to about the size of an adult shoe box.
- Metal printing can make your most complex parts to the size of a typical coffee cup.
- True fit, form and function metal parts without the high costs of machining.
- Currently Offering: 17-4 Stainless Steel & H13 Tool Steel, and more on the way!