Additive Manufacturing - 3D Printing
Prototype to Production Line -- Fast
Würth’s 3D printing services offer a streamlined and efficient method to simplify your supply chain, reduce development times and increase the ability to adapt to customers’ needs. This is the future of manufacturing.
- For more information on the future of manufacturing, contact us today.
Würth’s 3D Printing Delivers:
- Decades of experience in C-Parts and supply chain management lower your purchasing costs, and produce significant cost savings so you can concentrate on your core business.
- Engineering expertise during the design phase, saving you time and money with more efficient fastening solutions.
- Reducing component count and increasing installation efficiency adds to your bottom line.
- Qualified sourcing team to take your printed part, verify dimensions, and provide that to our suppliers. A model inhand, with exact dimensions, means efficiency is increased and down time risk is lessened.
- Knowledgeable sales team ready to discuss the different materials and printing capabilities available.
- Printing resources from value-oriented to the highest specification available, we can accommodate your needs.
3D Printing Capabilities
- Used with Onyx, a continuous thread of high strength fiber dramatically increases strength
- Carbon Fiber-Fiberglass
- HSHT Fiberglass-Kevlar
- Any polymer can print a singleitem to about the size of an adult shoe box.
- Metal printing can make your most complex parts to the size of a typical coffee cup.
- True fit, form and function metal parts without the high costs of machining.
- Currently Offering: 17-4 Stainless Steel & H13 Tool Steel, and more on the way!
|Polymer||Unique Properties||Best Application||Strength||Durability||Flexibility||Consistency|
|PLA||All-natural and Biodegradable||Prototypes and products||3||2||1||5|
|ABS||Stong and durable||End-use parts and casings||3||3||1||3|
|PLA +||Very durable biopolymer||Vibration absorbing and less|
brittle version of PLA
|Nylon||Extremely durable and flexible, low friction||High impact or high stress parts||4||5||3||3|
|PETG||Extremely durable and flexible||High impact or high stress parts||4||4||3||3|
|ASA||Strong, UV resistant||Outside casings, covers and|
|Polycarbonate||Stiff, tough, and shatter resistant||Rigid components, strong alternative to PLA||4.5||3||2||3|
|TPU||Flexible polymer||Flexible, very durable parts||2.5||5||5||3|
|PVA||Water soluble, mainly a support material||Easily dissolves in water||2||2||1||3|
|Nylon Plus||Glass-reinforced Nylon||Excellent abrasion resistance|
and low friction
|Onyx||Nylon thermoplastic, carbon fiber reinforced||Suitable for any application not|