IT Program Manager
This position is responsible for driving the corporate IT strategy that entails providing shared services throughout North America.
This position is responsible for driving the corporate IT strategy that entails providing shared services throughout North America. In addition to managing multiple projects, this role will be a part of designing, coordinating, and improving the internal and external IT programs of the organization. The IT Program Manager will work cross-functionally to deliver programs that align to the organization’s strategic vision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position is responsible for performing duties to ensure the reliability and support of the business systems for our customers whether internal or external. This includes and is not limited to the following:
- Expanding program offering and enhancing the quality of existing programs
- Developing and implementing strategy for the program team, including developing a robust risk mitigation plan
- Understanding how different projects interlink and overlap
- Liaising with the marketing and communications team to increase awareness of programs
- Managing budgets and reporting on allocation
- Coordinating and running events and workshops
- Gathering feedback and presenting insights
- Reporting on program performance to executive team and directors
- Identifying opportunities for continual improvement
- Developing industry partnerships
- Ensuring relevant standards, process and regulations are upheld
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree, Associate’s degree in Computer Science or MIS, Industry Certification; or combination of education and experience.
- Understanding of Windows Operating System (Server and Client)
- Understanding of Microsoft Active Directory
- Understanding of network technologies (LAN, WAN, Wireless, Firewalls, Routers, Switches)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (including Visio & Project)
- Ability to multitask, adjust to change and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively convey information to end users both on-site and remote.