E-Commerce Marketing Manager
Marine Fasteners, Inc. is adding to their executive team in the Florida based Corporate Office.
A leader of industry, Marine Fasteners is one of the top distributors of Stainless Steel Fasteners in the country. With a strong existing book of business, and endless potential for growing markets, the right candidate will walk into a great start. We're looking for a top performer to enhance our team.
Manages all e-commerce functionality, design, and production of planned marketing programs for $70-million company by performing the following duties. Position is that of a self-starter and limited only by one’s own creativity and eagerness.
We offer a competitive salary, with an impressive commission and bonus structure. A great benefits package, awesome work environment and supportive team round out the multiple reasons to join our sales force!
Marine Fasteners cultivates a Promote-From-Within culture. This position is no exception and has exponential opportunity for advancement.
WHAT YOUR BEST AT:
- Working independently as well as cooperatively dependent upon task and project
- Elevated understanding of how multiple departments drive our sales and growth
- Development of e-commerce strategies, implementation and guidance of said platform to both internal and end users
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Daily management of e-commerce platform, including functionality and technical troubleshooting.
- Assist in establishing strategic e-commerce and marketing plans to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Formulate monthly marketing plan. 12-18 months in advance.
- Develop and executes marketing programs to achieve stated objectives regarding revenue, profitability, and market share.
- Plan and oversee execution of promotional activities including print, electronic media, trade shows, direct mail, point-of-purchase displays, and signage.
- Construct and implement customer surveys and analyze company results.
- Analyze marketing programs and adjusts strategy and tactics to increase effectiveness.
- Plan and conduct market research to identify opportunities for increased sales.
- Select and schedule online promotions and emails marketing specific to e-commerce.
- Review analysis of marketing surveys on current and new product concepts in order to recommend future product development.
- Provide post-event reports, analysis, and regular status reports on marketing programs.
- Help establish and maintain consistent corporate image throughout product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Meets established deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree required/Master’s Degree preferred
- 3-5 years advanced experience with e-commerce
- Level of education commensurate with experience
- Demonstrates strong expertise in SEO/SEM and ability to create designs (as needed) to generate increased site traffic to build and leverage the user community.
- Displays passion and optimism; inspires respect and trust; mobilizes others to fulfill the vision; provides vision and inspiration to peers and subordinates.
- Understands business implications of decisions; displays orientation to profitability; demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; aligns work with strategic goals.
- Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; understands organization's strengths & weaknesses; analyzes market and competition; identifies external threats and opportunities; adapts strategy to changing conditions.
- Follows instructions, responds to management direction; takes responsibility for own actions; keeps commitments; commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.; completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Volunteers readily; undertakes self-development activities; seeks increased responsibilities; takes independent actions and calculated risks; looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; asks for and offers help when needed