Senior Level B2B Sales Representative
Marine Fasteners, Inc. is enhancing the sales team of our Florida branch.
A leader of industry, Marine Fasteners is one of the top distributors of Stainless Steel Fasteners in the country. With a strong existing book of business, and endless potential for growing markets, the right candidate will walk into a great start. We're looking for a top performer to enhance our team.
While we're ideally looking for someone with fastener experience, all applicants with a promising work ethic and attitude will be considered.
Day to day operational tasks include account maintenance, order entry and hands-on customer care. The ideal candidate will be charismatic, detail oriented and a closer! Strong communication and computer skills are mandatory.
We offer a competitive salary, with an impressive commission and bonus structure. A great benefits package, awesome work environment and supportive team round out the multiple reasons to join our sales force!
Marine Fasteners cultivates a Promote-From-Within culture. This position is no exception and has exponential opportunity for advancement.
WHAT YOUR BEST AT:
- Driving new business revenue by finding and developing new leads
- Encouraging and or coaching junior staff in various aspects (sharing your knowledge)
- Generating revenue by selling, managing, and developing client relationships
- Meeting or exceeding targets for revenue and sales activity
- Managing your web based pipeline and following through with presentations, proposals and contracts
- Liaising with other teams and functions both administratively and as part of new launches, etc.
- Cold calling both in an inside and outside sales environment
- Closing a deal
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- 5+ years of experience selling fasteners or other relevant experience
- 10+ years sales experience
- Proficient with CSM tools such as HubSpot and Salesforce
- Track record of success reflected in quota performance
- Strong prospecting and qualification skills
- Driven to succeed and be able to work both independently and with a team to build your book of business
- Strong strategy, research, analysis, presentation and negotiation skills
- Comfortable working with both internal teams and external partners
- Willingness to step up to greater responsibility, strong desire to contribute to overall goals
- Excellent ability to communicate and extremely detail-oriented