Implementation Program Specialist
Part of the Implementation team responsible for leading implementation of our CPSG programs and inventory management projects for new and existing customers.
Part of the Implementation team responsible for leading implementation of our CPSG programs and inventory management projects for new and existing customers. Works with Sales and Operations teams to establish new and maintain existing vendor managed inventory (VMI) programs. Follows Implementation Department and CPSG work procedures and standards, ensuring customer success and process consistency.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares and manages customer implementations and program enhancements.
- Works through Branch Managers to provide direction to Implementation teams to achieve CPS® program goals.
- Participates and helps facilitate kick-off meetings.
- Following the Company Implementation Project Timeline Template, develops timelines, leads and coordinates cross functional implementation project teams (in person and virtual teams) through the complete Implementation project.
- Helps Arrange and facilitate weekly process update meetings during implementation to maintain continual communication with customer and implementation team.
- Works with customers and internal departments to collect and determine the correct product usage level, bin & rack size, project parameters etc.
- Works with Inside Sales team and Inventory Managers to identify VMI optimization and improvement opportunities.
- Review new and existing Customers’ VMI program and redefine needs, identify program improvements/efficiencies.
- Assist Outside Sales with customer visits to present CPSG functionality and benefits upon request.
- Setup new customers in CPSG
- Upload new customer information into CPSG
- Other duties, as assigned
- Leads and Performs Implementation activities which includes performing inventory counts, labeling bins, setting up new bins and racks.
- Provide detailed process, procedures and training to employees about the VMI program and CPS Global.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- High school diploma or GED. College degree is preferred.
- Prior experience in Inventory Management, Project Management, Implementation Management, Customer Service, or similar position.
- Understanding of vendor managed inventory programs, warehouse operations, and other logistics functions.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities; able to lead virtual, temporary teams to solve time-critical issues, with positive outcomes for the customers as well as for the company.
- Able to identify projects to improve productivity and efficiency.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Keen focus on the customer; ability to sell change programs that result in Company efficiencies and/or customer benefits.
- Ability to lead and direct, both cross-functionally (peers in other departments) and within the organization, across multiple geographies.
- Ability to travel to remote sites, branches, and customer sites up to 75%, including occasional international travel to Canada and Mexico.
- Must occasionally lift, carry or move up to 75lbs.
- Flexibility to work evening and weekend hours as needed
- Above average computer skills including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Advanced Excel skills