Information Systems Assistant
Seeking a long-term career opportunity in Roanoke, VA and are familiar with ERP systems?
Wurth Revcar Fasteners, Inc., a division of the Wurth Group with headquarters in Roanoke, VA is looking for a highly motivated, career-minded individual to join our team as an Information Systems Assistant. The successful candidate will be responsible for importing data into an ERP system and writing/running reports from the system. This position will provide help desk support for the ERP software system and will train end-users on software functionality and use. A successful history that demonstrates commitment and dependability is required. This entry level position is a long term career opportunity designed to provide a candidate with opportunities for advancement.
Submit your resume and cover letter through the Wurth Revcar Talent Acquisition portal (or fax 540.278.1983). The cover letter is necessary for consideration. Please reference Info Systems Asst – WH90 - in the subject line (Ref ID) of your email or fax submission.
- Competitive compensation
- Great subsidized health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Company paid Life and Disability
- 401K plan w/ company match
- Quarterly Bonus Plan
- PTO / Holidays
- Wellness Reimbursement
- GREAT Work Environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude and excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently when necessary
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- 4-year college degree preferred (BS/BA)
- Minimum 2-years experience in similar position
- SSRS and Crystal Report writing capabilities
- Microsoft C# / Visual Studio programming experience
- Software support / Help-desk background
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft SQL Server experience
- Prophet21 experience a plus
About the Wurth Group:
Become one of the 74,000+ employees that make the Wurth Group such a successful global presence in the distribution industry. The Wurth Group has been supporting the needs of manufacturers for over 70 years and continues to grow as a global distributor with sales in excess of $11 Billion annually. Currently the Wurth Group consists of over 400 companies in more than 80 countries. As part of the Wurth corporate culture, we are continually looking to expand our business. Intelligent, creative, knowledgeable and talented employees are the foundation of Wurth's growth and continued success. To learn more about Wurth, explore us at www.wurthindustry.com.
This employer participates in E-Verify. Wurth Revcar Fasteners, Inc. will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. If the government cannot confirm that you are work authorized, Wurth Revcar Fasteners, Inc. is required to provide you written instructions and an opportunity to contact SSA and/or DHS before taking adverse action against you, including terminating your employment.