Outside Sales Representative (VA)
Seeking a long-term career opportunity in Richmond, VA and have experience with sales and business development?
Wurth Revcar Fasteners, Inc., a division of the Wurth Industry Group is seeking an Outside Sales Representative to service our customers in the Richmond, Virginia area and to call on large original equipment manufacturers. This position is strongly focused on new business development. The Outside Sales Representative will be responsible to sell engineered component products as well as vendor managed inventory (VMI) programs to increase a customer's efficiencies and reduce operating costs. Over 85% of our sales come from the OEM market, primarily through VMI programs tailored to the needs of our customers. We are an authorized master distributor for many of the top proprietary fastener lines in America.
Let us know of your interest in becoming a part of the Wurth Revcar team – submit your resume and cover letter through the Wurth Revcar Talent Acquisition portal (or fax 540.278.1983). The cover letter is necessary for consideration.
- Competitive compensation
- Company car
- Reimbursement of all related business expenses
- Great subsidized health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Company paid Life and Disability
- 401K plan w/ company match
- PTO / Holidays
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) and Outlook required
- Four year degree is required
- During the interview process, the applicant must provide documentation of a successful sales presentation utilizing Power Point
- Experience with fastener related products/applications required
- Experience in industrial sales a plus
- Strong communication skills – ability to effectively relay information to the customer and coordinate with business partners
- Excellent relationship building and customer service abilities
- Time management skills and personal responsibility to ensure productivity in a self-directed working environment.
- Critical thinking skills using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Strong orientation towards teamwork and flexibility towards changing business needs
- Good driving record is required – Regular travel will be required
About the Wurth Group:
Become one of the 74,000+ employees that make the Wurth Group such a successful global presence in the distribution industry. The Wurth Group has been supporting the needs of manufacturers for over 70 years and continues to grow as a global distributor with sales in excess of $11 Billion annually. Currently the Wurth Group consists of over 400 companies in more than 80 countries. As part of the Wurth corporate culture, we are continually looking to expand our business. Intelligent, creative, knowledgeable and talented employees are the foundation of Wurth's growth and continued success. To learn more about Wurth, explore us at www.wurthindustry.com.
This employer participates in E-Verify. Wurth Revcar Fasteners, Inc. will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. If the government cannot confirm that you are work authorized, Wurth Revcar Fasteners, Inc. is required to provide you written instructions and an opportunity to contact SSA and/or DHS before taking adverse action against you, including terminating your employment.