Raleigh, N.C., U.S.A. (Oliver H. Van Horn)
The On-Site Leader’s role is to team with Oliver Van Horn and customer personnel in order to drive a seamless integrated supply solution to the customer’s indirect material needs.
The On-Site Leader’s role is to team with Oliver Van Horn and customer personnel in order to drive a seamless integrated supply solution to the customer’s indirect material needs. The role executes customer service, product delivery and vending management performance directly On-Site at Oliver Van Horn’s customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
Act as direct point of contact for our customers
- Establish and maintain excellent long-term relationships with existing and potential customers
- Process orders quickly and accurately
- Understand and use Cribmaster, receive PO’s and issue transactions
- Repackage items
- Alert management as soon as possible of any problems related to our kitted orders
- Perform Deliveries to any Additional Product Cribs Created as Requested On-Site
- Provide additional customer service at the Crib window when OVH personnel are filling Vending Machines
Communicate with our vendors directly
- Receive communications from our vendors and be able to respond
- Follow up on open Purchase Orders or RFQs
- Receive pricing and availability via phone, fax, email, or website
- Schedule training or meetings with sales representatives
- Participate in training or meetings with sales representatives
- Bill customers during their predetermined billing cycles (weekly, monthly, etc.)
- Understand and use Cribmaster to create POs, receive POs, generate reports, correct issues
- Understand and use Vendnovation to create POs, receive POs, generate reports, correct issues
- Understand and Maintain all vending machines
- Strong Customer Service and Communication Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Accurate data entry skills
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma or the recognized equivalent required
- Ability to work well under pressure and remain calm and professional through stressful or ambiguous situations in order to objectively interpret information
- Ability to work on a team
- Able to Meet Deadlines
The typical work week occurs during the hours of 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday. A flexible mindset and schedule is appreciated for any rare occasions where you may need to stay late. In addition, large customer facilities can require a great deal of walking during the work day.
The ability to bend, reach, stoop, walk short distances. Carry packages weighing no more than 20 lbs.