Pueblo, CO, U.S.A. (Oliver H. Van Horn)
The On-Site Leader’s role is to team with Oliver Van Horn and customer personnel in order to drive a seamless integrated supply solution to the customer’s indirect material needs.
The On-Site Leader’s role is to team with Oliver Van Horn and customer personnel in order to drive a seamless integrated supply solution to the customer’s indirect material needs. The role executes product delivery, customer service, and vending management performance directly On-Site at Oliver Van Horn’s customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Fill Vending Machines
- Count inventory (physical count of inventory)
- Understand and use Cribmaster, receive PO’s and issue transactions
- Repackage items
- Maintain all vending machines related to your branch
- Alert management as soon as possible of any problems related to our consignment customers
- Ensure Vending machines are running correctly
- Make any necessary onsite repairs needed to machines/crib
- Provide customer service at the window
- High school diploma or the recognized equivalent required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to Manage Inventory
- Ability to work well under pressure and remain calm and professional through stressful or ambiguous situations in order to objectively interpret information
- Ability to work within on a team
The typical work week occurs during the hours of 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Friday. A flexible mindset and schedule is appreciated for any rare occasions where you may need to stay late. Handling
freight can be physically demanding at times, and requires that you be able to perform the job with limited help. In addition, large customer facilities can require a great deal of walking during the work day.
The ability to bend, reach, stoop, walk short distances;. Carry packages weighing no more than 20 lbs.