Industrial Account Manager
New Orleans, LA (& Vicinity), U.S.A. (Oliver H. Van Horn)
The Industrial Account Manager will deploy strong business acumen and marketing savvy to optimize sales and profitability in their market.
Oliver H. Van Horn (OVH) was established in 1903 and acquired by the Würth Group in 2010. The company specializes in providing integrated customer solutions for the distribution and sale of industrial supply and machine tool products. Its is a leader in the distribution of abrasives, cutting tools, machine tools, and related maintenance and repair products, selling to customers in the Industrial, Oil and Gas and Aerospace vertical market segments. Branch locations and support services are provided to customers from nine stocking locations with the opportunity to increase the geographic footprint by driving customer focused solutions through an existing customer network and further integration with other Würth Industry North America (WINA) companies. With its nearly 200 vending solutions, OVH not only brings increased customer integration expertise, but also increases the overall product portfolio that Wurth is able to provide to its key customers.
The Industrial Account Manager will deploy strong business acumen and marketing savvy to optimize sales and profitability in their market. Ideally, the candidate will have experience selling Industrial Supplies, including MRO and Metalworking Supplies. Our sales organization employs updated technology in order to provide our customers with information to help make buying decisions. An effective Account Manager will help identify, inspire, and develop a top performing sales territory.
- Minimum of three years proven, successful experience in B to B outside sales with emphasis on MRO and Metalworking in manufacturing accounts. Understanding of machining and/or machining principles
- Possess the business acumen to deal with all levels inside a customer.
- Sales Representatives must be able to have productive business conversations regarding cost savings and impact to customers’ bottom line.
- Ability to establish and expand relationships with key executives and decision makers within each organization in the territory.
- Results driven - documented success in exceeding sales goals or objectives.
- Strong process discipline, ability to align planning objectives with a pipeline development process to grow and develop territory revenue.
- Experience in developing strategic plans and accurate forecasts for territory and accounts.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is highly desired, but not required.