Inside Account Manager
Brantford, Ontario, Canada (Würth Industry Canada)
Würth Industry of Canada Ltd. is seeking an Inside Account Manager to maintain and strengthen customer accounts, ensuring customer satisfaction and company profitability.
Würth Industry of Canada Ltd. is one of eleven sister companies of Würth Industry of North America and a member of the Würth Group of companies. We are widely recognized as a premier supplier of CPS® C-Parts Solutions and leading edge engineering services. Our products include, but are not limited to, small parts and assembly materials for industrial, production and MRO needs, personal protection equipment, and technicalchemical products.
We maintain 50 stocking facilities throughout the United States and Canada, each of which is a full service location maintaining sales, customer service and inventory. Our network of locations is interconnected through the latest inventory software, allowing for exceptional service and total inventory availability of over 420,000 line items.
Würth Industry of Canada Ltd. is seeking an Inside Account Manager to maintain and strengthen customer accounts, ensuring customer satisfaction and company profitability. Our ideal candidate will have a winning attitude, the ability to provide personable service, and strong work ethic, in addition to experience with fasteners, MRO products and sales.
This individual will work closely with the outside sales representatives upon securing customer contracts and/or orders. This is an excellent opportunity to learn from the Company’s top managers and sales people, and to grow a career within a dynamic industry.
On a daily basis, the Inside Account Manager will mainly be responsible for the following:
- Developing sales and profits through regular contact with current accounts and customer prospects;
- Supplying product information to customers and promoting sales;
- Reviewing customer requests and providing valid quotations;
- Processing customer orders;
- Promoting the customers’ use of proprietary vendor managed inventory program;
- Reviewing and adjusting purchase order pricing according to branch marginal goals;
- Reviewing and expediting open orders;
- Working with Quality Control department on approvals and rejected product;
- Coordinating the resolution of customer issues;
- Assisting in the draft and presentation of “Account Reviews” with customers
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma or equivalent required
- 3+ years’ experience in an industrial account management role
- Experience with industrial fasteners and MRO products
- High attention to detail, e.g. in utilizing computer software, in self-monitoring the completion of daily tasks, and in customer follow-through
- Professional demeanor with both internal and external customers
- Excellent verbal and oral communication, e.g. in discussing part specifications with the customer
- Accountability in problem solving; initiative in resolving customer issues
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word; ability to become proficient in Company integrated database systems e.g. SAP