Brooklyn Park, Minnesota, United States (Würth Industry North America)
Analyzes business and technical processes, documents business requirements, defines changes and assists in modifying them, configures, tests and implements enterprise-wide business systems.
Analyzes business and technical processes, documents business requirements, defines changes and assists in modifying them, configures, tests and implements enterprise-wide business systems. Interviews business partners to define detailed business requirements. Maps current processes to the desired state and identifies gaps, such as program functions, output requirements, input requirements and sources, data conversion strategies, and system techniques and controls. Coordinates with business and technology teams to provision and test business systems to ensure they meet requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Collect and Document Requirements:
- Defines business needs by analyzing and documenting current business processes; includes research, planning, writing user cases and project overviews.
- Gather requirements from customers to identify desired support needs.
- Provide project management support.
- Identify and propose solutions for work-flow inefficiencies and areas in need of improvement.
Serve as Interface between Business and Technical Teams:
- Understand the system interactions across the associated business domain and identify when business requirements complement/conflict with one another.
- Facilitate meetings in the business area to review business processes and identify information system requirements and/or needs.
- Understand the various business entities and cross divisional relationships.
- Communicate effectively with management to enhance their understanding of the opportunities and limitations of information systems.
- Consultant to organization on major internal and external projects that affect policies, plans and objectives.
- Assist in data migration cleansing and validation.
- Performs data analysis, identifies problems/solutions and makes recommendations.
- Analyze data for consistency, accuracy and quality.
- Troubleshoot issues threatening data integrity.
Coordinate Execution of Initiatives:
- Develop and deliver super user training
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Industrial or equivalent 5 years of industry work experience
- 3-5 years’ experience working in an ERP system in Production Planning and/or Manufacturing and/or Demand Planning and/or Procurement.
- Experience working in a broader enterprise/cross division business unit model preferred
- Ability to work effectively within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced changing environment -- multi-tasks, prioritizes and meets deadlines in timely manner.
- Strong verbal and written communications with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization.
- Ability to problem solve, and develop solutions to a variety of problems with high scope and complexity.
- Strong organizational, attention to detail and task follow-up skills
- Strong analytical skills
- MS Office suite