Web UX Developer
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota, United States (Würth Adams)
The Web UX Application Developer is responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining satisfaction for user experiences with web-based applications.
The Web UX Application Developer is responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining satisfaction for user experiences with web-based applications. This position focuses on human-computer interaction design and will help develop elegant solutions for all design across many different projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Define system objectives by analyzing user requirements, and envisioning design features and functionality.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Design and develop user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle, determine design methodologies and tool sets, complete programming using languages and software products, and design and conduct tests.
- Contribute solutions and participate in the software development lifecycle using Agile methodologies.
- Recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Collaborate with other members of development and IT team in a decentralized organization to produce applications and innovative solutions that support the further growth of the business.
- Provide timely updates on tasks, meet deadlines with high quality deliverables, and support users by developing intuitive user flow and assistance tools.
- Identify and understand the scope of functionality and suggest development solutions with cost benefit and design options.
- Stay abreast of the most recent technical information, systems, programming languages, and functionality.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Associate degree in a technology-related field required (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- 3+ years’ experience as a front-end developer.
- Expert knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages (Less, Sass), and CSS preprocessor tools.
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and its best practices.
- Knowledge of writing reusable UI components to be shared across projects.
- Experience with Jquery based frameworks (Kendo-UI, Telerik, Dojo Toolkit), a plus.
- Experience with Blazor a plus.
- High standard of professionalism and ethics
- Preferred style of teamwork, collaboration, and humility
- Able to prioritize and multi-task between various projects
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and with written communications.
- Possess a high level of attention to detail
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Travel estimated at 10%