Associates Systems Administrator
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States (Würth Industry North America)
The Associate Systems Administrator ensures the stable operation of client information systems. This includes planning, developing, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting and optimizing of all hardware, software and client systems within the company.
The Associate Systems Administrator ensures the stable operation of client information systems . This includes planning, developing, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting and optimizing of all hardware, software and client systems within the company. Responsibilities will also include analysis and resolution of end user hardware and software problems in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end user training when required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Administers client systems and applications using Microsoft System Center and other client information systems.
- Develop client images and roll out new client hardware.
- Plan, coordinate, communicate and execute release of client applications and system updates.
- Perform installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshoot new systems.
- Assist in the recommendation, planning and implementation of new client IT systems.
- Assist in implementation of new server systems with the Systems Administrator
- Assist in the management and resolution of help desk tickets
- After-hours support of Wurth Industry North America clients and help desk monitoring
- Works collaboratively with other departments within Wurth Industry North America to meet project goals and organizational objectives.
- Carrying a company provided cellphone as part of after-hours support rotation
- Performs other related duties as required to accomplish the objectives of the position.
- Effectively and efficiently support our corporate systems.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Associates/Bachelors degree in Computer Science/Management Information Systems or MCSE Certification and/or equivalent works experience.
- One or more years of managing Microsoft Windows Server 2012 and 2016 environment including Active Directory, NTFS permissions, Group Policy, and DNS.
- One or more years of Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager experience building, and maintaining a virtual server environment
- Four or more years experience in the installation, support, and administration of Microsoft Windows clients
- Four or more years experience in the installation, support and administration of VOIP, and mobile phones
- Four or more years of IT service desk experience. ITIL a plus.
- Practical understanding of networking including TCP/IP, routing, subnets, vLANs, LAN, and WAN.
- Microsoft remote desktop services or VDI experience is a plus
- SharePoint administration is a plus
- Dell AppAssure or similar backup system a plus
- Microsoft Exchange administration experience is a plus
- Excellent troubleshooting and customer services skills