If you are self-starter with strong organization, analytical, and communications skills who can take ownership of daily accounting transactions - this may be a good fit for you!
Provide accounting analysis and support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in gathering data for month-end close
- Prepare and distribute monthly reports as may be required/assigned
- Prepare and make journal entries as may be required/assigned
- Data analysis as may be required/assigned
- Generate internal reports as needed
- Assist in preparing the annual budget as may be needed
- Assist in annual financial statement audit as may be needed
- General Ledger account reconciliations
- Continuously improve productivity and efficiency of processes throughout the operational organization .
- Backup for other financial activities as needed
- Performs other duties, as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Bachelors in Finance or Accounting preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Office products, advanced Excel.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and with written communications.
- Proficiency in basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division).
- Ability to solve practical problems.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Must occasionally lift, carry, or move up to 10 lbs.