Business Process Coordinator
Identify, analyze, develop and manage a variety of management reports and data from ERP and other system applications to help continuously improve overall company performance.
Identify, analyze, develop and manage a variety of management reports and data from ERP and other system applications to help continuously improve overall company performance. Recommend and implement changes necessary to achieve operational improvements and work as a liaison between management, sales, supply chain, operations and branches to achieve full supply chain optimization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Extract and review data from systems, analyze, help determine root causes with Team leads and assist in process and procedure development.
- Develop and modify Key Performance Reports (KPI’s) to help drive desired results
- Work with all Teams according to priorities established by management.
- Develops problem solutions by describing requirements in a work-flowchart and diagram; studying system capabilities; analyzing alternative solutions.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Provide feedback to management and Teams regarding process improvements and root cause analysis performed.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Generate, publish and distribute standardized reporting metrics weekly to Operations and Supply Chain
- Identify opportunities and implement actions to achieve efficiencies
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, supply chain management, finance, industrial distribution, or related field or equivalent experience.
- 2-5 years related experience in distribution environment.
- Effective written and oral communication to negotiate and manage a team towards achieving goals
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically advanced Excel applications and ability to become proficient in Company software Epicor – P21, SAP and MRP expertise
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent mathematical and analytical ability
- Professional demeanor and ability to establish an atmosphere of trust and support
- Strong regard for procedures and policies with ability to execute
- Current and valid driver’s license
- Ability and willingness to travel as necessary, including overnight