High Level Leadership Positions
Lead the sales for each location or, be a part of our excellent sales team.
Positions to help lead the branches or in sales. Many senior leadership positions will be opening in the next 3-5 years leaving many great opportunities in our Florida, Indiana and Missouri locations. Lead by example of work ethic, drive, and positive attitude.
Lead the sales for each location or, be a part of our excellent sales team. Provide leadership, direction, and supervision. Manage and maintain accounts at the highest level or join the sales team and build relationships with new and existing customers. If you can’t handle change, this is not your place.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and maintain buying groups and set the standard for customer service.
- Visit customers to listen to their needs and build relationships with top level management.
- Managing a regional sales pipeline to deliver consistent profitable sales results.
- Network to drive sales through our existing customer base (organic). Add to existing customer base by prospecting, calling on and securing business via leads generated through trade shows and individual research.
- Introduce new products to customers by using samples, websites, catalogs and various other marketing materials and sales tools.
- Prepare reports for business transactions, current customer opportunities, contractual information, pricing files, and profit improvements.
- Attend leadership meetings throughout the year and drive vision and planning.
- Help communication between management and the work force.
- Submit expense records/documents in a timely manner according to company policy.
- Other duties as needed/assigned
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Fastener product knowledge is a benefit.
- Bachelor's Degree – Business, Marketing, Engineering, or Industrial Distribution preferred, but open to all majors.
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers and employees. Refined persuasion and related sales and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and driven for consistent improvement
- Strong listening and interpersonal skills
- Skilled in networking and sales
- A proactive team member
- Good judgement and decision making
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts and to solve mathematical equations as related to job position, such as graphs, statistics, percentages and ratios
- Must occasionally lift, carry or move up to 50 lbs
- Must be able and willing to travel up to 50% of time
- Maintain a valid Driver’s license and clean driving record