Talent Acquisition Partner
This role supports and fills requisitions while developing strong external talent pipelines, developing and implementing traditional and innovative Talent Acquisition strategies, and continuing to grow our employer brand as an employer of choice.
The Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for full cycle recruitment efforts across North America, and plays a critical role in sourcing, attracting and bringing in top talent. This role supports and fills requisitions while developing strong external talent pipelines, developing and implementing traditional and innovative Talent Acquisition strategies, and continuing to grow our employer brand as an employer of choice.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- Partner with the enterprise’s leaders and HR Team to develop a comprehensive talent acquisition strategy.
- Proactively develop a pipeline of internal and external qualified candidates, in advance of need.
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements, coordinate and conduct phone and in-person interviews.
- Report the progress on assigned job vacancies on the regular basis, communicate early concerns and provide regular feedback about the performance of the recruitment process.
- Evaluate current Recruiting and Selection tools, and recommend and implement ways to improve the recruiting process to ensure qualified candidates are selected.
- Aid in continuing to grow a recognizable “employer of choice” reputation for the company.
- Create and revise job descriptions.
- Work with HR colleagues to develop and provide training to hiring managers on recruiting programs including interviewing skills, assessment tools and company recruiting process and procedures.
- Monitor the job market; and prepare reports, analyses and summaries of relevant job market movements and trends.
- Provide input for the recruitment plan, strategy, and budget.
- Continuously improve productivity and efficiency of processes throughout the organization.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, Communications, or related field
- 5-7 years of experience in corporate recruiting setting; or commensurate combination of education and experience.
- Prior experience with UltiPro, OpenHire, or ADP Workforce Now preferred
- Experience recruiting for senior leadership and sales roles preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- High degree of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Opportunistic, innovative, and creative with a can-do mentality and high level of motivation.
- Team player who can build internal and external relationships at all levels.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent customer service
- Must be detail oriented, and have the ability to multitask and prioritize in a high-growth environment.
- Good reasoning abilities. Sound judgment.
- Ability and willingness to travel <10%