The Project manager is responsible to plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of Business Transformation projects and lead cross-functional project teams to achieve Project Deliverable using Lean (or process improvement equivalent) tools and concepts to document and/or improve processes where applicable.
The Project manager is responsible to plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of Business Transformation projects and lead cross-functional project teams to achieve Project Deliverable using Lean (or process improvement equivalent) tools and concepts to document and/or improve processes where applicable. Project manager will work closely with department managers (Business Owners), and Executive Leadership across WINA operating companies to ensure that the scope and direction of each project remains aligned with strategy, commitments and goals of the organization.
The Project Manager is also responsible for supporting, teaching, and guiding team members through leading their own small process- or project- oriented tasks or small-scale projects or department initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work collaboratively on cross-functional process design initiatives from start to finish including, but not limited to: creating well rounded project charters, guiding teams through defining project goals/vision, managing project plans and associated risks, setting and adhering to timelines, redesigning, creating and implementing new processes.
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Measure project performance
- Work cross functionally with other departmental personnel, Advisory Board, and Management to identify and provide recommendations for system process changes that could be utilized to enhance service and performance company-wide. Work with site personnel, Quality, compliance, and others to validate improvements and changes.
- Work with the Business Transformation Office, Advisory Board, and Regions/Operating Companies to develop and maintain process documentation, and set up processes to monitor project effectiveness.
- Troubleshoot issues, make recommendations for changes and implement corrective actions through root cause analysis.
- Develop and update training materials, processes and work instructions as identified within scope of projects and work with Human Resources to track and monitor training documents and effectiveness.
- Assist Department Managers/Regions/Operating Companies in creating and maintaining ISO documentation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years Project Management experience
- Minimum of 1 year Process Improvement experience preferred
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Project Management Certification(s) (or equivalent experience) required
- Six Sigma/Lean Certification or Process Management preferred
- Smartsheet experience preferred
- Ability to identify productivity and improvement opportunities, work cross-functionally and through all levels of the organization, and deliver results
- Strong in Microsoft Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail related to monitoring data and analyzing reports
- Excellent communication skills via telephone, email, written documentation and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation, facilitation, and communication skills with the ability to effectively convey information to end users
- Ability to solve problems creatively and efficiently
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
- Conflict resolution experience
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Data driven decision making
- Experience with SAP a plus, but not required
- May involve travel up to 50%