Serve as the key point of contact between the supplier and multiple internal department contacts within multiple Würth Companies.
Serve as the key point of contact between the supplier and multiple internal department contacts within multiple Würth Companies. Build and maintain relationships with various contacts at strategic supplier partners. Involved in supporting the Würth brand and overall marketing goals of the company. Develop, maintain, and execute Würth Industry of North America (WINA) supplier marketing initiatives on a national level.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist all operating companies with a variety of strategic supplier initiatives
- Partner with suppliers to implement aggressive marketing strategies focused on top-line growth
- Uphold the 3M Certified specialist title for WINA and complete required training's as necessary
- Develop and maintain a pipeline consisting of opportunities within all WINA companies for 3M
- Be familiar with current 3M Sales Campaigns and drive product growth with 3M Product Specialists.
- Assist sales management in reaching Distributor business plan growth objectives for 3M business.
- Leverage marketing tools and assets provided by 3M as appropriate
- Develop annual growth plan to optimize use of Market Development Funds (MDF). Work with 3M representative as necessary for utilizing the MDF resources
- Activate campaigns based on analytics and market assessment for 3M
- Implement and leverage marketing tools such as banner ads, sales literature, call scripts, digital assets/content for promotion and lead generation
- Use 3M Channel Partner Connection platform to pull content and marketing assets, complete training, access the lead-to-revenue management link, and access and implement other resources.
- Oversee lead-to-revenue management (e.g., develop and manage lead generation campaigns that interface with sales. Incorporate and develop processes and practices such as customer journey mapping, lead generation.
- Drive supplier growth with internal sales teams; including hosting lunch and learns, webinar’s, supplier training's.
- Communicate upcoming supplier events and marketing efforts to strategic partners
- Collaborate with marketing team to drive co-op funded marketing campaigns with suppliers
- Execute marketing campaigns based on supplier sponsorship level
- Perform special projects as required in support of departmental objectives.
- Continuously improve supplier relationship’s
- Track success of supplier coop marketing campaigns
- Assist with organization of supplier events as needed
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Bachelor's Degree –Business, Marketing, or Industrial Distribution preferred, but open to all majors; combination of education and experience in a related industry.
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Adobe creative cloud experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills required
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of suppliers and employees.
- Refined persuasion and related sales and presentation skills.
- Strong listening and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able and willing to travel up to 30% of time.