3D Sales Specialist
Drive the sales of 3D Printing products and services through WINA’s various operating companies.
Drive the sales of 3D Printing products and services through WINA’s various operating companies. Skill set to take advantage of selling a mix of 3D printing services, hardware, software, materials, and service plans. Ability to work in a team and use Wurth’s existing network of resources to maximize sales results. Technically inclined individual with the ability to convey our unique value proposition in a corporate environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Managing a regional sales pipeline to deliver consistent profitable sales results providing 3D printing products, services, and systems.
- Maximize sales efforts for Wurth by integrating 3D with our other various supply chain solutions.
- Network to drive sales through our existing customer base at various WINA operating companies.
- Add to existing WINA customer base by prospecting, calling on and securing business via leads generated through our re seller program.
- Introduce new products by using samples, websites, catalogs and various other marketing materials and sales tools.
- Leads internal RAIL or customer update meetings with WINA team members.
- Provide expert analysis for 3D program solutions through the use of CPS Tools, making recommendations to customers and team members.
- Assist in VA/V contractual obligations through 3D printing training and consultations.
- Prepare reports of business transactions, current customer opportunities, contractual information, pricing files, and profit improvements through a CRM.
- Submit expense records/documents in a timely manner according to company policy.
- Other duties as needed/assigned
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Bachelor's Degree – Engineering, Business, Marketing, or Industrial Distribution preferred, but open to all majors; Open given a strong background 3D Printing or sales
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers and employees. Refined persuasion and related sales and presentation skills
- Self motivated and driven for consistent improvement
- Strong listening and interpersonal skills
- Skilled in networking
- A proactive team member
- Good judgement and decision making
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts and to solve mathematical equations as related to job position, such as graphs, statistics, percentages and ratios
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, CAD, oral, blueprint or schedule form
- Must occasionally lift, carry or move up to 50 lbs
- Must be able and willing to travel up to 50% of time
- Maintain a valid Driver’s license and clean driving record