Manage, direct and oversee functionality and productivity of the entire warehouse, delivery and inventory team.
Manage, direct and oversee functionality and productivity of the entire warehouse, delivery and inventory team. Supervise day to day operations, communicating efficiency and availability with other warehouses and sales departments. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage daily reporting to communicate companywide
- Maintain receiving, stocking, inventory and order fulfillment, packing and shipping in accordance with ISO
- Calculate bonuses based on productivity, punctuality and disciplinary infractions.
- Work closely and communicate clearly to uphold realistic expectations of sales and purchasing departments
- Hold consistent and regular meeting with department heads and all warehouse employees.
- Maintain training records of warehouse and delivery staff
- Other duties may be assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- High level of self-responsibility
- Previous experience as a supervisor or manager preferred
- Self-motivated, self-starter, sense of urgency and well organized
- Computer skills: Advanced Excel, Working knowledge of other Microsoft Suite products including Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred