New Business Development Representative
Würth Service Supply is looking for top performing sales and account management candidates for New Business Development Representative position based remotely in central and south central Illinois.
The Würth Group is world market leader in its core business, the trade in assembly and fastening material. It currently consists of over 400 companies in more than 80 countries and has 73,000 employees worldwide. The privately held Würth Group had a global sales of over €13.6 billion in 2018.
Würth Service Supply, Inc. (WSSI) is one of twelve sister companies of the Würth sub-group, Würth Industry of North America. We are widely recognized as a premier distributor, supplying CPS® C-Parts Solutions and leading edge engineering services. Our products include, but are not limited to, small parts and assembly materials for industrial, production and MRO needs, and technical-chemical products. We maintain 15 stocking facilities throughout the United States, each of which is a full service location maintaining sales, customer service and inventory. Our network of locations is interconnected through the latest inventory software, allowing for exceptional service and total inventory availability of over 420,000 line items.
Würth Service Supply is looking for top performing sales and account management candidates for New Business Development Representative position based remotely in central and south central Illinois. This territory includes the I-70 corridor from the Terre Haute, IN to St. Louis, MO.
- Generate new business-to-business sales of industrial fasteners, distribution and inventory services, in the territory;
- Focus on large-potential customers within the manufacturing industry;
- Managed assigned key accounts to further develop current business;
- Ascertain customer needs; identify and introduce new parts and services;
- Coordinate with Inside Sales departments at the branch to support customer needs;
- Maintain customer relationships through effective problem-solving and communication.
Daily travel within the assigned territory is required in a Company-owned vehicle.
All new business development representatives are provided with the tools to be successful such as a full-time Company vehicle, fuel card, cell phone, laptop, and expense account.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred with a major in Business, Marketing, or Industrial Distribution; high school diploma or equivalent is required
- 3+ years proactive outside sales experience, preferably within the manufacturing industry
- Fastener industry knowledge and experience is preferred
- Ability to deliver professional sales presentations to potential customers and close a deal
- Committed, aggressive sales drive with desire to succeed
- Proven success in negotiating business contracts
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and professionalism in building customer relationships
- Ability to work as part of a team with operations associates, inside sales, and other field sales reps
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software, specifically Excel and Outlook, is mandatory.
- Experience in a technical field and/or knowledge of industrial products
- Ability to travel to Decatur, IL branch
- Ability to travel to corporate headquarters in Greenwood,IN