Seeking a long-term career opportunity in Frederick, MD and have a strong background in warehouse management?
Wurth Revcar Fasteners, Inc., a division of the Wurth Industry Group is seeking a Warehouse Manager with great communication and leadership skills for our Frederick, MD Branch. Qualified candidate will be extremely organized, possess great attention to detail, and have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Experience in warehouse distribution is required. A strong sense of urgency and the ability to creatively resolve problems is also required.
The warehouse manager will be responsible for overseeing all departments (shipping, receiving, packaging and kitting, and inventory control). Qualified candidate will have direct oversight of the department supervisors, but will ultimately be responsible for accurate receipt and shipment of products with the goal of 100% quality and on-time delivery. Maintaining and ordering warehouse equipment and supplies while assuring the cleanliness and organization of the warehouse will be the responsibility of this position. A qualified candidate would be able to frequently move product weighing 50+ lbs to various locations throughout the warehouse. No travel is required.
- Initiates, coordinates, and enforces optimal operational policies and procedures to maintain targeted levels of quality and productivity with warehouse workflow.
- Plans, schedules, and assigns tasks appropriately in direct relation to daily/weekly work projections and personnel assignments to effectively and efficiently meet required productivity levels.
- Maintains complete warehouse inventory and all inventory locations.
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security within the warehouse.
- Trains warehouse personnel on shipping, receiving, and material handling procedures
- Verifies that all inventory materials entering warehouse are accurately received and placed into stock. Notifies Branch Manager of any discrepancies to incoming shipments.
- Verifies that all inventory materials leaving warehouse are assigned to a Pick Ticket or Transfer Request with the proper quantities allocated. Notifies Branch Manager of any discrepancies to leaving shipments.
- Ensures delivery fleet and warehouse material handling equipment are properly serviced and maintained.
- Responsible for making hiring and termination recommendations for warehouse staff. Complete annual performance reviews and corrective actions.
Submit your resume and cover letter through the Wurth Revcar Talent Acquisition portal (or fax 540.278.1983). The cover letter is necessary for consideration. Please reference Log Mngr - WH40 with your submission
- Competitive Compensation
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Company paid Life and Disability
- 401K plan w/ company match
- Quarterly Bonus Plan
- PTO / Holidays
- Wellness Reimbursement
- GREAT Work Environment
- Four year degree in logistics, supply chain management or business administration preferred (or equivalent education/warehouse or inventory management work experience)
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Strong knowledge of warehouse Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to manage staff
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Proficient computer/Microsoft software skills
- Able to work in face-paced environment
About the Wurth Group:
Become one of the 74,000+ employees that make the Wurth Group such a successful global presence in the distribution industry. The Wurth Group has been supporting the needs of manufacturers for over 70 years and continues to grow as a global distributor with sales in excess of $11 Billion annually. Currently the Wurth Group consists of over 400 companies in more than 80 countries. As part of the Wurth corporate culture, we are continually looking to expand our business. Intelligent, creative, knowledgeable and talented employees are the foundation of Wurth's growth and continued success. To learn more about Wurth, explore us at www.wurthindustry.com.
This employer participates in E-Verify. Wurth Revcar Fasteners, Inc. will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. If the government cannot confirm that you are work authorized, Wurth Revcar Fasteners, Inc. is required to provide you written instructions and an opportunity to contact SSA and/or DHS before taking adverse action against you, including terminating your employment.