Key Account Inventory & Sales Support Specialist
We are currently seeking an individual to take on the role of Key Account Inventory & Sales Support Specialist to deliver goods to our customers in Central Arizona.
We are currently seeking an individual to take on the role of Key Account Inventory & Sales Support Specialist to deliver goods to our customers in Central Arizona. This person will have an important responsibility as face-to-face representative for our company, working closely with our customers in a vendor-managed inventory program.
In this role, you will be responsible to:
- Manage the customers’ inventory using scanners and inventory management software, in order to support their manufacturing processes;
- Receive part shipments at the customers’ facility;
- Scan orders, fill the customers’ empty containers with accurate product quantities, use a barcode labeling system, and replace product containers on the customer’s warehouse shelves;
- Have a positive attitude and sense of urgency in resolving customers’ concerns.
- Facilitate the resolution of customer complaints or concerns with the branch team;
- Maintain a clean and high-quality environment for inventory programs;
- Seek additional product opportunities in existing programs;
- Build customer relationships at existing programs;
- Assist with Phoenix, AZ branch warehouse duties, such as picking orders in the branch warehouse and loading up the delivery van.
- Drive a company sprinter van to customer sites.
Applicants must be proficient in using technology related to inventory management, and/or be comfortable learning new computer programs.
Typical hours are Monday through Friday with anywhere from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm t the schedule may be adjusted according to business needs. Overtime on Saturdays may be scheduled as necessary.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years warehousing/distribution experience
- Valid Driver’s license
- Ability to safely operate a sprinter van
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in dealing with customer needs and relaying information to the business manager
- Detail orientation in managing products with varied specifications
- Self-directed and motivated to accomplish tasks for the customer
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude
- Ability to lift and move 50-60 pounds regularly
- Experience with RF scanner and inventory management software, and/or ability to learn new software quickly
- Knowledge of industrial fasteners and MRO products is a plus
- Ability to effectively utilize a laptop computer
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite