Würth Service Supply, Inc. is currently seeking motivated and dedicated individuals for a Warehouse Supervisor position at our Solon, OH branch.
Würth Service Supply is one of twelve sister companies of Würth Industry of North America and a member of the Würth Group of companies. We are widely recognized as a premier supplier of CPS® C-Parts Solutions and leading edge engineering services. Our products include, but are not limited to, small parts and assembly materials for industrial, production and MRO needs, personal protective equipment, and technical-chemical products. We maintain 17 stocking facilities throughout the United States, each of which is a full-service location maintaining sales, customer service and inventory. Our network of locations is interconnected through the latest inventory software, allowing for exceptional service and total inventory availability of over 420,000 line items.
Würth Service Supply, Inc. is currently seeking motivated and dedicated individuals for a Warehouse Supervisor position at our Solon, OH branch. This position would focus on managing the warehouse in Solon, OH as well as make deliveries to Würth Service Supply customers throughout northeastern Ohio.
Main responsibilities of the warehouse associate will be the following, as directed by the supervisor:
- Direct the workforce on daily activities in the warehouse and, as need reassignment of priorities and scheduling shift hours;
- Report productivity and performance statistics for warehouse unit such as daily lines received, picked and shipped and accuracy of lines received, picked and shipped;
- Communicate with inside sales and purchasing teams about commercial orders, transfer shortages and expedites;
- Approve all work hours and Paid Time Off requests for the warehouse team; conduct annual and semi-annual performance appraisals.
- Perform annual and semi-annual reviews on direct subordinates.
- Work closely with Human Resources on employee development and discipline
- Deliver product to customer sites throughout Northeastern Ohio.
- Ability to safely operate a box truck
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 5+ years related warehousing experience with forklift driving responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- Team leadership or supervisory experience
- Effective communication and management ability of the team in reaching organizational objectives
- Proactive problem solver; ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with the ability to become proficient in Company ERP system(s)
- Knowledge of and professional experience with Lean Six Sigma methodology
- Forklift certification or ability to be certified
- Ability to pass DOT physical
- Ability to operate a box truck.
Typical Weekly Schedule
- Monday - Half Hour delivery to customer in Solon, OH
- Tuesday - 3 hour deliver to customer in Cleveland, OH
- Wednesday - 3 hour delivery to customer in Solon, OH
- Thursday - (every other week) 6 hour delivery to customer in Salem/Lisbon, OH
- Friday 1 ½ hour delivery to customer in Solon, OH