Quality and Process Management
CPS®EQS - Enterprise Quality System
At Würth Industry of North America, quality is at the forefront of everything we do.
Our CPS®EQS (Enterprise Quality System) has been developed based on the stringent and varying quality requirements of our diverse customer base.
All part requirements, print specifications and inspection records are kept on file in our proprietary quality management software. All of Würth Industry’s worldwide and regional quality labs are FQA compliant and ISO certified.
From simple dimensional layouts and certificates of conformance to the complex and in-depth requirements of the Military, Würth is capable of tailoring a quality program to meet the quality needs of any business.
Some highlights of our extensive testing capabilities:
- A2LA compliant quality lab within our network
- Non-contact measurement utilizing LaserLab™, the world's first three dimensional bench-top laser inspection system
- Extensive in-house testing capabilities
- Plating thickness utilizing X-Ray fluorescence
- Micro hardness
- Hydrogen Embrittlement
- Joint analysis
- Case depth
- Surface finish
- Prevailing torque
- Torsional strength
- Coordinate-measuring machine
- Our vendor quality program including regular supplier evaluation and on-site audits complements our inspection program. Würth offers lot traceability throughout all of our facilities around the world.