Würth works with suppliers around the world to ensure consistent and reliable service for our customers. Managing our supply base is one of the most important services we provide them.
Our established preferred suppliers are within multiple commodity groups. Through our aligned values, we develop strong partnerships that allow us to work together to drive growth and cost savings for our customers.
We also hold our suppliers to increasingly high standards. They go through extensive quality review, from comprehensive product testing to continuous audits, and receive a scorecard rating based on quality, delivery, and service.
We're always looking for supply partners. If you're interested, please review our Terms and Conditions, and other important documents below
Würth Industry of North America - Supplier Terms & Conditions and Forms
- Würth Industry of North America Supplier Terms & Conditions
- Würth Industry of North America Supplier Handbook
- Würth Industry North America Supplier NDA
- Domestic Supplier Form
- International Supplier Form
- Supplier Self Evaluation
- Purchasing Supplier Agreement
- PSA Contract - Page 1
- Deviation/Print Change Request
- WINA Shipping Process - Domestic
- WINA Shipping Process - Import
- WINA Shipping Process - Import (CN)
- WINA Conflict Mineral Policy Statement
- Würth Industry of North America - IMO - SOLAS Supplier Requirements
- Würth Industry of North America - SOLAS Supplier Letter
- Würth Industry of North America - SOLAS Letter to Supplier
- Würth Group Code of Compliance