We are currently seeking an individual to take on the role of Delivery Driver based out of our Phoenix, AZ branch and deliver goods to our customers throughout central Arizona.
Würth Service Supply, Inc. is one of twelve sister companies of Würth Industry of North America (WINA) and a member of the Würth Group of companies. We are widely recognized as a premier supplier of CPS® C-Parts Solutions and leading edge engineering services. Our products include, but are not limited to, small parts and assembly materials for industrial, production and MRO needs, personal protection equipment, and technical-chemical products. Our network of locations is interconnected through the latest inventory software, allowing for exceptional service and total inventory availability of over 420,000 line items.
We are currently seeking an individual to take on the role of Delivery Driver based out of our Phoenix, AZ branch and deliver goods to our customers throughout central Arizona. This person will have an important responsibility as face-to-face representative for our company, working closely with our customers in a vendor-managed inventory program.
- Manage the customers’ inventory using scanners and inventory management software, in order to support their manufacturing processes;
- Receive part shipments at the customers’ facility;
- Scan orders, fill the customers’ empty containers with accurate product quantities, use a barcode labeling system, and replace product containers on the customer’s warehouse shelves;
- Have a positive attitude and sense of urgency in resolving customers’ concerns.
- Facilitate the resolution of customer complaints or concerns with the branch team;
- Maintain a clean and high-quality environment for inventory programs;
- Seek additional product opportunities in existing programs;
- Build customer relationships at existing programs;
- Assist with branch warehouse duties, as assigned.
- Drive a company box truck to customer sites.
Applicants must be proficient in using technology related to inventory management, and/or be comfortable learning new computer programs.
Typical hours are Monday through Friday with anywhere from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm but the schedule may be adjusted according to business needs. Overtime on Saturdays may be scheduled as necessary.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years warehousing/distribution experience
- Valid Chauffeurs Driver’s license
- Ability to safely operate multiple types of vehicles such as a straight bed box truck, cargo van, sprinter van.
- Ability to past a DOT physical
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in dealing with customer needs and relaying information to the business manager
- Detail orientation in managing products with varied specifications
- Self-directed and motivated to accomplish tasks for the customer
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude
- Ability to lift and move 50-60 pounds regularly
- Experience with RF scanner and inventory management software, and/or ability to learn new software quickly
- Knowledge of industrial fasteners and MRO products is a plus
- Ability to effectively utilize a laptop computer
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite