Customer Service Representative
Wurth Adams is looking for a customer focused professional to join our team as a Customer Service Representative!
We are seeking an exceptional customer service representative who will listen to the customer to identify needs, has ability to diffuse difficult situations, and is capable of strengthening the overall relationship between Wurth Adams and the customer.
A typical day will entail entering managing a group of customers’ discrete orders, back-orders, expediting, and communicating daily internally/externally. Our overall goal is to grow our customers sales by projecting a professional company image through personal interaction with the customer. This position take’s day to day supervision from the Inside Sales Lead. The schedule is Monday - Friday, from 8:00am-4:30pm.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the dedicated customers discrete orders on a daily basis.
- Fix, and work cross functionally all discrete order blocks in SAP.
- Update daily internal discrete backorder report.
- Maintain a 100% up to date open order report.
- Controls discrete orders to insure 100% on time delivery performance is met.
- Communicates order delays and readiness to the customers on a weekly basis.
- Works daily with purchasing or logistics to expedite parts as requested by the customer.
- Communicates daily workload to the Inside Sales Lead and escalates obstacles daily.
- Assists with customer complaints, returns, invoicing issues through SAP.
- Supports Inside Sales Lead as directed.
- Follow-up on customer inquiries, open quotes, and unresolved requests to insure resolution.
- Collaborate with the team to identify, research, and resolve customer issues using the SAP.
- Follow company guidelines to establish selling prices and profit margins.
- Support with new customer implementations and implementations for existing customers.
- Answer phones and respond to customer requests via phone, fax, email or other means.
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction by providing prompt, courteous service and quality products.
- Represent the company professionally at all times in a customer relations capacity.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred. High school diploma/GED and minimum 1-2 years customer service or related experience is required.
- Beginner to intermediate experience in Microsoft Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
- Beginner to intermediate Excel skills.
- SAP skills are advantageous.
- Ability to read customer purchase orders.
- Ability to work cross functionally to achieve required goals.
- Ability to maintain and update information daily.
- Ability to communicate professionally through written, oral, or other forms of communication.
- Ability to identify problems and communicate the situation in order to drive to a solution.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished through written, oral, excel, or other forms required.
- Good judgement and decision making skills
- Must occasionally lift, carry or move up to 25 lbs.