Inventory Manager - 2nd shift
Wurth Adams is looking for a hard working individual to join our team as an Inventory Manager! This will be 2nd shift from 3:00pm - 11:30pm.!
Wurth Adams is looking for a hard working individual to join our team as an Inventory Manager! This will be 2nd shift from 3:00pm - 11:30pm.
We are seeking a dependable team member, with a strong work ethic who is interested in growing with our company. This person plays a key role in ensuring we provide our customers with the best service possible. In this role your attention to detail and accuracy ensures that our customers receive the correct product in a timely manner.
A typical day will entail visiting multiple customer sites to fulfill daily inventory of customer orders, as well as support needs in the warehouse.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains replenishment system at customer’s facility.
- Looks for additional product Würth Adams can supply and forwards leads to appropriate departments.
- Identifies and communicates opportunities for improvement such as: bin quantities, new parts, inventory turns, etc.
- Follows all Company Fleet Policies and Procedures.
- Continuously improve productivity and efficiency of processes throughout the operational organization.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- Transports product to customers.
- Places orders to replenish customers’ inventory.
- Delivers product accurately and completely to bins and puts inventory away per customers’ and Company’s-0 requirements.
- Addresses issues or concerns brought up by customers on site as well as communicates issues and concerns to appropriate internal departments
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT OUR COMPANY CULTURE:
- Glassdoor - http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-W%C3%BCrth-Adams-EI_IE646808.11,22.htm
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/wurth-adams
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/WurthIndustry/
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Inventory Manager, Customer Service, Driver or experience in a similar position preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, current Medical Certificate and meet the requirements for driver selection as outlined in the Fleet Policy. Some positions require a CDL. Must maintain a clean driving record.
- Ability establish, build and maintain positive relationships with customers.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills .
- Ability to read, interpret and comprehend documents such as training instructions, shipping tickets, procedure manuals, etc. at a fast pace.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiple, and divide accurately and efficiently.
- Must pass Forklift training and maintain Forklift certification.
- Requires lifting ability of up to 80 lbs, frequent lifting of 40-60 lbs. Requires a lot of walking on a concrete surface .
- Work is performed in customer’s facilities and will have a wide range of work conditions, including summer and winter driving conditions.
- Ability to understand and apply instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to solve problems involving several variables in standardized situations.
- Basic computer knowledge including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.