Examines and evaluates reporting needs of the organization, providing insights into the request, estimate of time/resources needed and ensures timely completion.
Examines and evaluates reporting needs of the organization, providing insights into the request, estimate of time/resources needed and ensures timely completion. This role also assist in other IT projects as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meet with decision makers and end users to define reporting requirements and goals.
- Design and provide reports for organization in a user friendly format
- Using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services, SSRS, Business Warehouse and SAP provide standard reports as prescribed
- Research, review, and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing reports and develop strategies for enhancing reporting capabilities.
- Develop processes and procedures for end-users to facilitate the efficient use of reporting tools and applications.
- Continuously improve productivity and efficiency of processes throughout the operational organization.
- Assist with the management of Sharepoint Site.
- Other duties as assigned within the department
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Associate’s Degree in Computer Science, Business or related field; or commensurate combination of education and experience.
- Experience with report development, requirements analysis, and data modeling.
- Experience with reporting tools including Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services, SSRS, and Crystal Reports. SAP (or other large ERP system) and Business Warehouse experience preferred
- Strong SQL query knowledge
- Microsoft SQL Server experience
- Understanding of Windows Operating System (Server and Client)
- Strong verbal and written skills to include ease with presentations and leading discussions, ability to effectively convey information to end users
- Must occasionally lift, carry, or move up to 25 lbs.