New Business Development Representative
Würth Service Supply is looking for top performing sales and account management candidates for three New Business Development Representative positions based out of our corporate headquarters in Greenwood, IN.
The three available territories are northwestern Indiana which is from north of I-74 and West of US 31, Indianapolis which is everything within the I-465 loop and southern Indiana which is south of I-74 on the west side of Indianapolis and south of I-70 on the east side of Indianapolis and north of US 50 in southern Indiana.
In this role, you will be responsible to:
- Generate new business-to-business sales of industrial fasteners, distribution and inventory services, in the territory;
- Focus on large-potential customers within the manufacturing industry;
- Managed assigned key accounts to further develop current business;
- Ascertain customer needs; identify and introduce new parts and services;
- Coordinate with Inside Sales departments at the branch to support customer needs;
- Maintain customer relationships through effective problem-solving and communication.
Daily travel within the assigned territory is required in a Company-owned vehicle.
All new business development representatives are provided with the tools to be successful such as a full-time Company vehicle, fuel card, cell phone, laptop, and expense account.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred with a major in Business, Marketing, or Industrial Distribution; high school diploma or equivalent is required
- 3+ years proactive outside sales experience, preferably within the manufacturing industry
- Fastener industry knowledge and experience is preferred
- Ability to deliver professional sales presentations to potential customers and close a deal
- Committed, aggressive sales drive with desire to succeed
- Proven success in negotiating business contracts
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and professionalism in building customer relationships
- Ability to work as part of a team with operations associates, inside sales, and other field sales reps
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software, specifically Excel and Outlook, is mandatory.
- Experience in a technical field and/or knowledge of industrial products